* Although British, I was born in Germany due to my dad being posted there with the Royal Air Force.
* I have double-jointed thumbs.
* I once had coffee with Barry Mcguigan. (you know, the little boxer!)
* I'm a huge fan of 80's music (well, someone has to be).
* I live off a diet of Coca-Cola and chocolate - works for me!
* I have 24 pairs of jeans - yes, really!
* And 18 pairs of ankle boots.
* I work from my converted loft and spy on the neighbours - and sometimes wish I didn't; you wouldn't believe some of the things I've seen!
* Before becoming a journalist I walked out of over 30 different jobs.
* I once worked as a tarot reader for a phone company - some folk mistook it for a sex line!
* Since 2013 I have been a property developer and now own 20 properties. See www.deborahdurbinproperties.com for more.
* From an early age I learned how to forge signatures and am very good at it ;)
* My ideal man would be a mash up of Enrique Iglesies, Bruce Willis, Channing Tantum and Gerard Butler.
* I'm not very observant sometimes - I walked right past a dead body once and didn't even notice it.
* My blog: www.thingsthatpissmeoff.simplesite.com is generally dedicated to me ranting about what pisses me off
Deborah Durbin has been a freelance journalist and author for more than 20 years. She specialises in real life, health and wellbeing and mind, body and spirit features. She has 14 books published and is currently working on book number 14, plus a screenplay. She is a columnist and expert advisor for two magazines. She recently upgraded from working in her loft bedroom to her own office, where she spends a lot of time watching people pass by.
Deborah is also the owner of Deborah Durbin Properties Ltd, which buys and renovates run down properties. She currently has 22 properties that she lets out and she spent a year rebuilding an 18th century cottage.
She home-schooled her three daughters who are now grown up and pursuing their own exciting careers and lives. Deborah has managed to acquire five dogs, two rabbits, two guinea pigs and two hamsters that her children thought were a good idea at the time. Hobbies include travelling, eating out, the latest technology, flying and fast cars.
For all enquiries please email: email@example.com