* Although British, I was born in Germany due to my dad being posted there with the Royal Air Force.
* I have double-jointed thumbs.
* I once had coffee with Barry Mcguigan. (you know, the little boxer!)
* I'm a huge fan of 80's music (well, someone has to be).
* I live off a diet of Coca-Cola and chocolate - works for me!
* I have 24 pairs of jeans - yes, really!
* And 18 pairs of ankle boots.
* I work from my converted loft and spy on the neighbours - and sometimes wish I didn't; you wouldn't believe some of the things I've seen!
* Before becoming a journalist I walked out of over 30 different jobs.
* I once worked as a tarot reader for a phone company.
* I recently bought a house at auction to renovate - with no other experience than watching a lot of Homes Under the Hammer. You can read more about this project at http://www.deborahdurbinproperties.co.uk/
* From an early age I learned how to forge signatures and am very good at it ;)
* My ideal man would be a mash up of Enrique Iglesies, Bruce Willis, Channing Tantum and Gerard Butler.
* I'm not very observant sometimes - I walked right past a dead body once and didn't even notice it.